Ye can refer to:
- Ye (pronoun), a form of the second-person, personal pronoun "you"
- Ye (surname), a Chinese surname
- An archaic spelling of the English definite article (the). See Ye Olde, and the "Ye form" section of the page English articles.
- Ye (Cyrillic) (Е), a Cyrillic letter
- Ukrainian Ye (Є), a Cyrillic letter
- Ye or Yeezy, a nickname of rapper Kanye West
- Ye, ancient China, a city in ancient China
- Ye County, in Henan, China
- Yé, Lanzarote, a village on the island of Lanzarote
- Ye, Myanmar, a small town located on the southern coast of Burma
- Ye River, a river in Burma
- Ye (Korea), an ancient Korean kingdom
As an abbreviation:
- The ISO 3166-1 code for Yemen
- .ye, the country code top-level domain for Yemen