Subiaco may refer to:
- Subiaco, Lazio, town in Italy, site of St. Benedict's first monastery,
- Subiaco, Western Australia, suburb of Perth
- City of Subiaco, local government municipality in Perth, Western Australia centred on the suburb of the same name
- Subiaco, Arkansas, town in the United States
- Subiaco Abbey and Academy, Benedictine Monastery and school, located in its namesake town in the US state of Arkansas
- Subiaco Oval, sports stadium in Subiaco, Western Australia
- Subiaco Creek, a watercourse in Sydney, Australia.