The word Maccabi (Hebrew: מכבי) used to refer to one of the Maccabees, whose story has become synonymous with courage, success and victory. Nowadays, several Israeli and Jewish organisations carry this name:
- Maccabi (sports), international sports association
- Category:Maccabi, member associations
- Maccabi Sherutei Briut, an Israeli Health Maintenance Organization
- Maccabee (beer), produced by Tempo Beer Industries Ltd.
- Maccabim-Re'ut, a former local council in central Israel
- Operation Maccabi, a 1948 military operation attempting to clear Arab forces blocking the road from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.