LZ can stand for:
- the IATA code for Balkan Bulgarian Airlines
- the Ham Prefix for Bulgaria
- Landing zone, an avionic or military term
- Landing Zone (computing), the area on a disc platter, usually on the inner circumference, where the heads rest when the spindle motor is not turning. This is a dedicated area with special texturing where no user data is written.
- Led Zeppelin, a rock music group, or their eponymous debut album
- Lempel-Ziv, prefix for family of data compression algorithms (LZ77, LZ78, LZW), sometimes used as beginning for file name extensions (LZH)
- Luftschiff ("Airship") Zeppelin (German), prefix of the serial numbers of the historic airships built by Ferdinand Graf Zeppelin in Friedrichshafen and elsewhere
- Lubrizol, NYSE symbol of The Lubrizol Corporation
- Lutz jump, a figure skating jump
- a Bulgarian pop band with the participation of Bulgarian female singer Silvia Katsarova.
- a Bulgarian brand of aerated chocolate bars produced by Kraft-Jakobs-Suchard in the town of Svoge.
- a Lzip archive