Equal commonly refers to a state of equality.
Equal or equals may also refer to:
- Equal (sweetener), a brand of artificial sweetener
- EQUAL Community Initiative, an initiative within the European Social Fund of the European Union
- Equals sign, or the symbol "="
- The Equals, a British pop group formed in 1965
- E.Quals, a Nepali Heavy Metal band
Famous quotes containing the word equal:
“There must be a world revolution which puts an end to all materialistic conditions hindering woman from performing her natural role in life and driving her to carry out mans duties in order to be equal in rights.”
—Muammar Qaddafi (b. 1938)
“Grant me thirty years of equal division of inheritances and a free press, and I will provide you with a republic.”
—Alexis de Tocqueville (18051859)
“A ton of reading does not equal one good teacher.”