Equal commonly refers to a state of equality.
Equal or equals may also refer to:
- Equal (sweetener), a brand of artificial sweetener
- EQUAL Community Initiative, an initiative within the European Social Fund of the European Union
- Equals sign, or the symbol "="
- The Equals, a British pop group formed in 1965
- E.Quals, a Nepali Heavy Metal band
Famous quotes containing the word equal:
“Three foolish cobblers with their wits combined equal Zhuge Liang, the master mind.”
“The universe has no prince or king that it [Rome] would consider equal to its humblest citizen.”
—Pierre Corneille (16061684)
“The root of the discontent in American women is that they are too well educated.... There will be no real content among American women unless they are made and kept more ignorant or unless they are given equal opportunity with men to use what they have been taught. And American men will not be really happy until their women are.”
—Pearl S. Buck (18921973)