An endpoint or end point is a mark of termination or completion.
- In geometry, an endpoint is a point at which a line segment or ray terminates
- Endpoint (chemistry), the conclusion of a chemical reaction, particularly for titration
- Clinical endpoint, in clinical research, a disease, symptom, or sign that constitutes one of the target outcomes of the trial or its participants
- End point of clinical trials, primary and secondary endpoints of clinical trials
- In computer science
- In communications protocols, a communication endpoint is the entity on one end of a transport layer connection
- In service-oriented architecture, an endpoint is the entry point to a service, a process, or a queue or topic destination
- In computing, Endpoint is the name of several desktop-based security tools from Kaspersky, Symantec, ESET, Check Point, Sophos, and McAfee
- Endpoint (band), a hardcore punk band from Louisville, Kentucky.