Andrea is a given name common in many parts of the world:
- In Czech, Serbian, Macedonian, Dutch, English, German, Hungarian, Scandinavian languages and Spanish, Andrea is used as a woman's name, as the feminine form of Andrew, Andreas, András, Andrés, Anders or Andre.
- In Italian, Albanian and Romansh Andrea is a masculine name, the equivalent of Andrew.
- In Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia, Andrea is a feminine name; Andreja is another form of feminine name, while Andrija, Andro and Andrej are masculine forms. The only exception is Istria, where Andrea is a male name.
- In Romania Andreea is a feminine name and it is written with an extra "e". Andrei is the masculine form.
- Andréa is a Brazilian Portuguese form of Andrea also used in Portugal along with Andréia.
- In French and Basque Andrea is used as a female name, although the variants Andrée (in French) and Andere (for Basque) also exist.
- In Bulgarian Andrea is used as the feminine form of "Andrei".
- In Catalan Andrea is used as the feminine form of "Andreu".
- "Andrea" in this particular lettering, can be pronounced in many ways.
Read more about Andrea: Origin of The Name