Schwarzenegger is a German surname that means person from Schwarzenegg, which is both a town in Switzerland and a place in Land Salzburg in Austria. The name also translates literally to "black ploughman" in German.
The family name Schwarzenegger could refer to:
- Gustav Schwarzenegger (1907–1972), an Austrian police chief, once married to Aurelia Jadrný (1922–1998), father of Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Arnold Schwarzenegger (born 1947), an Austrian-American former bodybuilder, film actor, and politician, once married to Maria Shriver
- Arnold Schwarzenegger filmography
- Political career of Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Perry v. Schwarzenegger
- Schwarzenegger v. Entertainment Merchants Association
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Stadium
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Total Body Workout, a 1983 musical compilation album
- List of awards and nominations received by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Bodybuilding competitions featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Arnold Classic, an annual bodybuilding competition
- Katherine Schwarzenegger (born 1989), American author
- Patrick Schwarzenegger (born 1993), American entrepreneur, actor and model
- Christian Schwarzenegger (born 1959, Zürich), a Swiss criminal lawyer, criminal jurist, criminologist—see de:Christian Schwarzenegger at German Wikipedia
|This page or section lists people with the surname Schwarzenegger. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
Other articles related to "schwarzenegger":
... Freeze appears in the 1997 film Batman Robin played by Arnold Schwarzenegger ... James Berardinelli of Reelviews commented that "Schwarzenegger, aside from looking like a cross between the Michelin Man and Robocop, appears totally confused about what he's ... Action Hero." He also noted that Freeze's "poignant" backstory and motivation were "too complex for Schwarzenegger to convey effectively (wasn't there a point when Patrick Stewart was being mentioned for this role ...
... picture starring Jeff Bridges, Sally Field and Arnold Schwarzenegger (the latter in one of his earliest roles.) In 1974 Gaines created Pumping Iron The Art and ... It featured such bodybuilding greats as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Franco Columbu, Serge Nubret, Ken Waller, Mike Katz and Ed Corney, and provided a factual and philosophical exposition of the sport of ... bodybuilding contest and the rivalry between Schwarzenegger and up-and-comer Lou Ferrigno, though also including all of the bodybuilders from the original book ...
... Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American actor who has appeared in multiple film roles ... Throughout his career, Schwarzenegger has been nominated for and won various awards including a Golden Globe Award, several Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, a Razzie Award, and a MTV Movie Award ...
... Arnold Schwarzenegger and an uncredited voice actor as Hercules in Hercules in New York (1970) Schwarzenegger was cast based on his appearance, but the producers were initially unaware of his thick ... Some modern screenings of this have restored Schwarzenegger's voice to the film ...
... Arnold Schwarzenegger is an actor who has also been a professional bodybuilder and politician ... Schwarzenegger began his acting career primarily with small roles in film and television ... Schwarzenegger has acted in over thirty films, and has also ventured into directing and producing ...