Angeles may refer to:
- Los Angeles, the largest city in California and the Western United States
- Angeles City, a city in Pampanga, Philippines
- "Angeles", a 1991 song by Enya from her album Shepherd Moons
- "Angeles", a 1993 song by Engelbert Humperdinck from his album Yours: Quiereme Mucho
- "Angeles", a 1997 song by Elliott Smith from his album Either/Or
- Angeles National Forest, a national forest on the outskirts of Los Angeles
- Angeles Forest Highway, a road in said forest.
- Darwin Angeles (b. 1968), Honduran boxer
- Ángeles Mastretta (born October 9, 1949, in Puebla), a Mexican author and journalist
- Ángeles Montolio (born August 6, 1975 in Barcelona), a former professional tennis player from Spain
- Ángeles González-Sinde (Madrid, 1965) is a Spanish scriptwriter, film director and the current Culture Minister of Spain.
- Ángeles Balbiani (August 7, 1982, in Buenos Aires, Argentina), an Argentine actress
Other articles related to "angeles":
... X – Live in Los Angeles is a live album by X released as a Compact Disc and DVD on May 10, 2005. 25th anniversary of their debut album Los Angeles ...
... issue of the Avila Adobe with the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce, Sterling approached Harry Chandler, the publisher of the Los Angeles Times with a ... In late November of that year, Sterling found a Los Angeles City Health Department Notice of Condemnation posted in front of the Avila Adobe ... In response to the increased show of publicity, the Los Angeles City Council reversed its original order of condemnation ...
... June 7 Indiana Pacers 87, Los Angeles Lakers 104 Staples Center, Los Angeles June 9 Indiana Pacers 104, Los Angeles Lakers 111 Staples Center, Los Angeles June 11 Los ...
... Los Angeles was founded in 1781 on a site southeast of Olvera Street near the Los Angeles River by a group of Spanish pobladores (settlers), consisting of ... San Gabriel established an asistencia (a sub-mission), the Nuestra Señora Reina de los Angeles Asistencia. 1848, the Plaza area was the heart of Mexican community life in Los Angeles and center of an economy based upon cattle ranching and agriculture ...
... (W2) Los Angeles Lakers vs ... Pistons win series 4–1 Game 1 @ Staples Center, Los Angeles Detroit 87, Los Angeles 75 ABC 900pm/600pt Game 2 @ Staples Center, Los Angeles Los Angeles 99 ...
Famous quotes containing the word angeles:
“Cities are ... distinguished by the catastrophic forms they presuppose and which are a vital part of their essential charm. New York is King Kong, or the blackout, or vertical bombardment: Towering Inferno. Los Angeles is the horizontal fault, California breaking off and sliding into the Pacific: Earthquake.”
—Jean Baudrillard (b. 1929)
“In Washington, the first thing people tell you is what their job is. In Los Angeles you learn their star sign. In Houston youre told how rich they are. And in New York they tell you what their rent is.”
—Simon Hoggart (b. 1946)
“Many people I know in Los Angeles believe that the Sixties ended abruptly on August 9, 1969, ended at the exact moment when word of the murders on Cielo Drive traveled like brushfire through the community, and in a sense this is true. The tension broke that day. The paranoia was fulfilled.”
—Joan Didion (b. 1935)