Resolve may refer to:
- Resolve or Resolution in music
- "Resolve" (song), by the Foo Fighters
- Resolve (Lagwagon album)
- Resolve (Last Tuesday album)
- Resolution (music)
- The Resolve, a 1915 American silent short drama film
- "Resolve" (One Tree Hill episode)
- RESOLVE, a dispute resolution-related non-profit group
- Operation Vigilant Resolve, a U.S. military operation that took place in Fallujah, Iraq
- Operation Mountain Resolve, a U.S. military operation that took place in Afghanistan
- ST Resolve, a British tugboat
- Claris Resolve, a spreadsheet program
- DaVinci Resolve, a color correction software created by Blackmagic Design
- Angular resolution, the ability of any image-forming device to distinguish small details of an object
- The EW system RESOLVE, manufactured by Roke Manor Research Limited
- Resolve, a headache relief remedy owned by Reckitt Benckiser
Read more about Resolve: See Also
Other articles related to "resolve":
... of contracts through state courts Although the Act would allow the parties to seek mediation to resolve their differences, it would not force employers ... as an exclusive representative by a voting majority of the employees Resolve issues relating to the duty to bargain in good faith Conduct hearings and resolve complaints of unfair ...
... Resolve is Lagwagon's seventh and most recent studio album, released in 2005 ... Resolve was Lagwagon's last studio album to feature longtime bassist Jesse Buglione, who left the band in 2010 ...
... "Resolve" 438 2 ... "Resolve" 438 2 ... "Resolve take two" (Video) 438 7" vinyl No ...
... Claris Resolve was a spreadsheet software program for the Apple Macintosh ... product's GUI, they released it at the MacWorld Expo Boston on June 6, 1991 as Resolve ... Resolve supports a worksheet size of more than one billion cells and includes 149 built-in functions that allow users to create financial, statistical and mathematical models ...
... Muhammad Iqbal Khan on Tuesday (August 14, 2012) expressed resolve to ensure the elimination of ignorance, poverty, corruption and terrorism to maintain the blessing of independence ... Iqbal said that Independence Day was actually the day of reiterating our resolve that we will spoil the sacrifices of our forefathers and we will leave no stone unturned in ...
Famous quotes containing the word resolve:
“Then climate is a great impediment to idle persons; we often resolve to give up the care of the weather, but still we regard the clouds and the rain.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“As one who knows many things, the humanist loves the world precisely because of its manifold nature and the opposing forces in it do not frighten him. Nothing is further from him than the desire to resolve such conflicts ... and this is precisely the mark of the humanist spirit: not to evaluate contrasts as hostility but to seek human unity, that superior unity, for all that appears irreconcilable.”
—Stefan Zweig (18811942)
“...if we would be and do all that as a rational being we should desire, we must resolve to govern ourselves; we must seek diversity of interests; dread to be without an object and without mental occupation; and try to balance work for the body and work for the mind.”
—Ellen Henrietta Swallow Richards (18421911)