Chinese refers to anything pertaining to China or the Chinese people.
- Chinese people, people of Chinese nationality, or one of several Chinese ethnicities
- Zhonghua minzu（中華民族）, the supra-ethnic Chinese nationality
- Han Chinese, the dominant ethnic group in mainland China, Taiwan and Singapore
- Ethnic minorities in China, the non-Han Chinese population in China
- Overseas Chinese, people of Chinese ancestry who live outside mainland China and Taiwan
- Hong Kong people, people who live in Hong Kong
- Chinese language, a language or family of languages spoken by the Han Chinese in China
- Standard Chinese, the standard form of the Chinese language in China, Taiwan and Singapore, and the variety most commonly taught as a foreign language
- other varieties of Chinese
- Written Chinese, the writing system of China
- Chinese cuisine, styles of cooking originating from China
Other articles related to "chinese":
... The line of the Chinese Eastern Railway, which was under Russian control, ran through northern Manchuria, and the land immediately on either side of the tracks was considered to be ... a town at the western end of the Chinese Eastern Railway, in October 1920 ... Chinese troops were present in great number and turned railway quarantine into a farce ...
... Chinese Islamic cuisine (Chinese 清真菜 pinyin qīngzhēn cài or Chinese 回族菜 pinyin huízú cài literally "Hui people's cuisine") is the cuisine of the Hui (ethnic Chinese Muslims) and ...
... The free-trade zone in Naryn attracted large numbers of Chinese businesspeople, who came to dominate most of the republic's import and export of small goods ... conducted by ethnic Kyrgyz or Kazakhs who are Chinese citizens ... The Kyrgyzstani government has expressed alarm over the numbers of Chinese who are moving into Naryn and other parts of Kyrgyzstan, but no preventive measures had been taken as of 1996 ...
... See also Chinese painting, Japanese painting, Korean painting ... Paintings on tile of guardian spirits donned in Chinese robes, from the Han Dynasty (202 BC – 220 AD) Gentlemen in Conversation, tomb painting dated to the Eastern Han Dynasty (25–220 AD) Emperor Sun. 600-673 AD), Chinese Eighty-Seven Celestials, by Wu Daozi (685-758), Chinese Portrait of Night-Shining White, by Han Gan, 8th century, Chinese Spring Outing of the Tang Court, by Zhang Xuan, 8th century ...
5 stresses, 4 beauties, 3 loves (simplified Chinese 五讲四美三热爱 traditional Chinese 五講四美三熱愛 pinyin wǔ jiǎng sì měi sān rè ài ... of Trade Unions, the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Youth League, the All-China Women's Federation, and nine other organizations issued a joint statement establishing this ... Chinese Vice-Premier Wan Li served as the chair of the 5 Stresses, 4 Beauties, 3 Loves Activity Committee ...
Famous quotes containing the word chinese:
“Elsa Bannister: The Chinese say It is difficult for love to last long; therefore one who loves passionately is cured of love, in the end.
Michael OHara: Thats a hard way of thinking.
Elsa: Theres more to the proverb: Human nature is eternal; therefore one who follows his nature keeps his original nature, in the end.”
—Orson Welles (19151985)