Nathan may refer to:
- Nathan (given name)
- (includes a list of people with this name)
- People known as Nathan:
- Nathan (prophet), biblical figure during the time of King David
- Nathan (son of David), biblical figure, son of King David and Bathsheba
- Starboy Nathan, a British singer who used the stage name "Nathan" from 2006 to 2011
- Nathan (surname), a surname
- Nathan, Queensland, a suburb of Brisbane in Australia
- Nathan (band), an alt-country band from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Vethan or "Nathan", a deity in Ayyavazhi theology
- Natan (brand), a Belgian fashion house
- Nathan, a French publishing house, a subsidiary of Editis
Other articles related to "nathan":
60-year-old Nathan Glass returns to Brooklyn after his wife has left him ... between their past and their future that offers both Tom and Nathan some form of redemption ... Nathan in Brooklyn ...
... Debbie Nathan (born 1950) is an American feminist journalist and writer, with a focus on cultural and criminal justice issues concerning abuse of children ... Nathan's writing has won a number of awards ...
... Alan Nathan is a centrist US radio talk show host and columnist ... Nathan's style is noted for its speed, skilled debate, and rigorous logic ... Nathan began his career in radio as a DJ at 1480 WPWC Radio in Dumfries, VA, and it was there where he aired his first talk show, Profile and Comment With Alan Nathan ...
... the process of creating the Brothers Grimm dolls, Nathan's consciousness is trapped simultaneously inside both doll mannequins ... They are used by Nathan's wife Priscilla to power a pair of life size versions ... Priscilla's plan is to use her occult knowledge to transfer Nathan's mind from the mannequins to a living human body ...
... It tells of Nathan Chapel, a terminally ill comic book artist with an obsession for death ... But When the Grim Reaper himself pays Nathan comes to life to haunt him, Nathan's greatest fears are realized ... The film starred Jai Koutrae as Nathan Chapel ...
Famous quotes containing the word nathan:
“Money certainly brings out the best in you, doesnt it?”
—Mark Hanna, and Nathan Hertz. Harry Archer (William Hudson)
“Yknow the trouble with us is, weve both got the same diseasemoney, and happy ways of spending it.”
—Mark Hanna. Nathan Hertz. Honey Parker (Yvette Vickers)
“She finally got Harry all to herself.”
—Mark Hanna. Nathan Hertz. Dr. Cushing (Roy Gordon)