Literature, Film, Music, and The Arts
- Ada or Ardor: A Family Chronicle, 1969 novel by Vladimir Nabokov
- Alternative Distribution Alliance, music distributor owned by Warner Music Group
- Television and film
- Ada TV, broadcasts in both satellite and terrestrial in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
- Ada (film), 1961 film by Daniel Mann
- ADA...A Way of Life, 2008 Bollywood musical by Tanvir Ahmed
- Ada (dog actor), dog that played Colin on the sitcom Spaced
- Video games
- Ada (Castlevania), character in Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
- Ada Wong, character in the Resident Evil franchise
- ADA, character in Zone of the Enders
Read more about this topic: Ada
Other related articles:
... love story, is considered the first Greek feature film, although there were several minor productions such as newscasts before this ...
... Most Inane Technical Advance Percepto, designed by William Castle for his 1959 film, The Tingler starring Vincent Price ...
... Another Burton film, Exorcist II The Heretic, is the book's first runner up in the Worst Film of All Time award based on reader response ...
... In a film by Pixar called Cars, the champion racecar in the film, Strip "The King" Wheathers is racecar number 43 based on Richard Petty's car ...
... Queenstown was used to film most of the 1988 film The Rescue ... Queenstown was the base for filming the George Lucas 1988 fantasy film Willow. ...
Famous quotes containing the word arts:
“The present is an age of talkers, and not of doers; and the reason is, that the world is growing old. We are so far advanced in the Arts and Sciences, that we live in retrospect, and dote on past achievement.”
—William Hazlitt (17781830)