Literature, Film, Music, and The Arts
- Ada or Ardor: A Family Chronicle, 1969 novel by Vladimir Nabokov
- Alternative Distribution Alliance, music distributor owned by Warner Music Group
- Television and film
- Ada TV, broadcasts in both satellite and terrestrial in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
- Ada (film), 1961 film by Daniel Mann
- ADA...A Way of Life, 2008 Bollywood musical by Tanvir Ahmed
- Ada (dog actor), dog that played Colin on the sitcom Spaced
- Video games
- Ada (Castlevania), character in Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
- Ada Wong, character in the Resident Evil franchise
- ADA, character in Zone of the Enders
Read more about this topic: Ada
Other related articles:
... a well known traditional love story, is considered the first Greek feature film, although there were several minor productions such as newscasts before this ...
... Queenstown was used to film most of the 1988 film The Rescue ... Queenstown was the base for filming the George Lucas 1988 fantasy film Willow. ...
... In a film by Pixar called Cars, the champion racecar in the film, Strip "The King" Wheathers is racecar number 43 based on Richard Petty's car ...
... Another Burton film, Exorcist II The Heretic, is the book's first runner up in the Worst Film of All Time award based on reader response ...
... Most Embarrassing Movie Debut Paul Newman in The Silver Chalice Most Ridiculous Movie Monster Robot Monster Worst Performance by a Popular Singer Tony Bennett in The Oscar Worst Title Rat Pfink a Boo Boo Most Brainless Brain Movie They Saved Hitler's Brain Most 'Badly Bumbled Bee' Movie The Swarm Worst Casting John Wayne as Genghis Khan in The Conqueror Worst Performance by a Politician United States Congressman and New York City Mayor John Lindsay in Rosebud Worst Two-Headed Transplant Movie The Thing with Two Heads Worst Rodent Movie The Food of the Gods Worst Performance by a Novelist Norman Mailer in Wild 90 P.T ... Barnum Award for Worst Cinematic Exploitation of a Physical Deformity The Terror of Tiny Town, a Western film with an all-dwarf cast ...
Famous quotes containing the word arts:
“The present is an age of talkers, and not of doers; and the reason is, that the world is growing old. We are so far advanced in the Arts and Sciences, that we live in retrospect, and dote on past achievement.”
—William Hazlitt (17781830)