Program (UK and U.S.) may refer to:
- Computer program
- Program (machine), those executed by machines that are not computers
- A synonym for patch, a synthesizer setting stored in memory.
- The trade name for lufenuron, a veterinary flea control medication
Programme (British English, from the French programme) or program (American English) (from the Ancient Greek: πρόγραμμα, προ pro "before", γράμμα gramma "letter, writing") may refer to:
- Programme (booklet), a printed leaflet for patrons of a live event such as a theatre or sports performance
- Radio programming
- Television programme
- Programme music, a type of art music that attempts to render musically an extra-musical narrative
- Programme management, the process of managing several related projects, e.g. in business or science
- Twelve-step programme, a set of guiding principles outlining a course of action for recovery from addiction, compulsion, or other behavioural problems
- Education programme
Other articles related to "program":
... and have applications to the nuclear weapons program ... will degrade as it ages, or as part of a program of designing new weapons ... Retaining knowledge and corporate expertise in the nuclear weapons program is another motivation for pursuing ICF ...
... composts its dining hall waste, runs a "Take It or Leave It" Green move-out program, and offers a sustainable living option ... It also operates an office supply collection and reuse program, as well as a sustainability education program during new student orientation ...
... Until 2008, 91X aired Reggae Makossa, a program featuring reggae and roots music that now airs on Fusion Radio 102.5 ... The program was originally hosted by Makeda Dread and Demaja Le ... Demaja Le left in 1998 to program Jazz 88.3 ...
... The Explorer program is a United States space exploration program that provides flight opportunities for physics, heliophysics, and astrophysics ... Starting with Explorer 6, it has been a NASA program, and they have worked with a variety of other institutions and business, including many international ... Currently, the major subprograms are Small Explorer program (SMEX) and Medium Explorer Program (MIDEX) ...
... Assembly language is converted into executable machine code by a utility program referred to as an assembler the conversion process is referred to as assembly, or assembling the code ... constants, instead of hard coding them into the program ... Many assemblers offer additional mechanisms to facilitate program development, to control the assembly process, and to aid debugging ...
Famous quotes containing the word program:
“Deacon King was tried for violating the Sabbath, and so hot was the debate that it was referred to the church council, which ultimately decided, after long and grave debate, that the deacon had committed a work of necessity and mercy.”
—For the State of Massachusetts, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)
“This program has helped me to keep physically healthy and to eat the right foods ... and thats really what the swimsuit competition is about.”
—Kaye Lani Rae Rafko (b. 1968)
“But one day he met a man who was a whole lot badder,
And now hes dead, and we aint none the sadder.”
—Administration in the State of Texa, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)