Ziv (Hebrew: זיו) is a Hebrew language name. The meaning of the name is light or glow. It is the second month of the Hebrew calendar.
The name Ziv can refer to:
- Ziv Music - An American alternative rock artist ( ZivMusic.com )
- Frederick Ziv - An American broadcasting producer founder of Ziv Television Programs
- Jacob Ziv - An Israeli computer scientist
- Simcha Zissel Ziv - Rabbi, one of the primary leaders of the Musar movement
- Yoav Ziv - an Israeli football player
- Iyar - a Hebrew month, which was called Ziv in the Bible