Yank may refer to:
- Yank, the Army Weekly, a newspaper for American soldiers during World War II
- Yank (physics), the rate of change in force
- Yanks, a 1979 film
- A shortened form of Yankee, a slang term (sometimes pejorative) for someone of American origin or heritage
- A member of the United States soccer team
- New York Yankees, a Major League Baseball team nicknamed the "Yanks"
- Yank Adams, a professional billiards player specializing in finger billiards
- Yank Rachell, a bluesman, mandolin and guitar player.
- Yank, the name for the copy command in vi and the paste command in Emacs, two commonly used UNIX/Linux text editors.
- Yank (Automobile), an unsuccessful American sports car
- USS Yank (SP-908), a patrol vessel that served in the United States Navy from 1917 to 1919.
- Yank!, an off-Broadway play about homosexual soldiers in World War II.