Warm or WARM can refer to:
- A somewhat high temperature.
- WARM (AM), a radio station (590 AM) licensed to Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
- WARM-FM, a radio station (103.3 FM) licensed to York, Pennsylvania, United States
- Warm.fm, a radio station (104.2 FM) licensed to Liège, Belgium, Europe
- Risky Love Fm a radio station (Online Fm Previously named Warm Fm) Bollywood Fm
- Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband, WARM - Wideband Adaptive Multi-Rate
- Military abbreviation for Wartime reserve modes
Famous quotes containing the word warm:
“Post-structuralism is among other things a kind of theoretical hangover from the failed uprising of 68Ma way of keeping the revolution warm at the level of language, blending the euphoric libertarianism of that moment with the stoical melancholia of its aftermath.”
—Terry Eagleton (b. 1943)
“Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.”
—Bible: Hebrew Ecclesiastes 4:9-12.
“An artist neednt be a clergyman or a churchwarden, but he certainly must have a warm heart for his fellow men.”
—Vincent Van Gogh (18531890)