Viva is an acclamation or salutation that comes from the latin language. It still has a meaning in neo-latin languages as Spanish language and Italian language which means "Long live... !" (or more literally "Live!").
In the Spanish and Italian this word is present in the coniugation of the verb Vivir and Vivere (to live) respectively as third person imperative ("viva") and as the first three person of the conjunctive ("che egli viva").
It can also refer to:
- Vive, Viva, a Romance language expression
- Viva voce, a defense in presenting an academic thesis
- Viva Air, a Dominican airline
- Trilogy Dominicana (Viva), a Dominican mobile network operator.
- Viva Air (Spain), a Spain airline overtaken by flag carrier Iberia
- VIVA Bahrain, a telecommunication company in Bahrain
- Viva (bus rapid transit), a bus transit system in Ontario, Canada
- Viva Hotels and Resorts, a chain of hotels in Majorca and Menorca
- IBM ViVA, Virtual Vector Architecture by IBM
- Vauxhall Viva, a brand of automobile
- Chevrolet Viva, a brand of automobile
- Perodua Viva, a brand of automobile
- Viva, a brand of BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH
- Viva Palestina, a British-based registered charity to the Gaza Strip