Truckee may refer to:
- The city of Truckee, California.
- The "Truckee" test, part of the Operation Dominic series of nuclear tests.
- Truckee lake
- Truckee Meadows, a valley in northern Nevada
- Truckee Range, a mountain range located in western Nevada
- Truckee River, a river in northern California and northern Nevada
- Little Truckee River, flows into Truckee River
- Truckee (chief), a Northern Paiute leader, father of Chief Winnemucca and grandfather of Sarah Winnemucca
- USS Truckee, AO-147, a U.S. Navy fleet oiler commissioned in 1955 at the Navy Ship Yard in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The ship is named for the Truckee River in western Nevada and eastern California. Her home port was Norfolk, Virginia.