The term Trader can refer to:
- Merchant, retailer or one who attempts to generally buy wholesale and sell later at a profit
- Trader (finance), someone who buys and sells financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, derivatives, etc.
- Trader Classified Media, classified advertisement company
- traders (game), A dos Video game and M.U.L.E. clone published in 1991 by merit software.
- Trader Media East, largest classified advertising company in Central and Eastern Europe
- Traders (TV series) (1995–2000), Canadian drama on Global Television Network
- Trader (comics), the name of two separate fictional characters in the Marvel Comics universe
- The Trader, a song by The Beach Boys
- A merchant vessel