Signs is the plural of sign. See sign (disambiguation).
Signs may also refer to:
- Signs (film), a 2002 film by M. Night Shyamalan
- Signs (journal), a journal of women's studies
- Signs (International Journal of Semiotics), International Journal of Semiotics, Royal School of Library and Information Science, Denmark
- Signs Gospel, a hypothetical source text for the Gospel of John, according to source criticism
- Signs of the Times (magazine), a Seventh-day Adventist magazine published in the U.S. by Pacific Press
- Signs of the Times (Australian magazine), the Australian edition of that magazine published by Signs Publishing Company
- Signs Publishing Company in Victoria, Australia
Famous quotes containing the word signs:
“They lock me in this chair at eight a.m.
and there are no signs to tell the way,
just the radio beating to itself
and the song that remembers
more than I.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“When it is evening, you say, It will be fair weather, for the sky is red. And in the morning, It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and threatening. You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.”
—Bible: New Testament, Matthew 16:2,3.
“Among all the modernized aspects of the most luxurious of industries, the model, a vestige of voluptuous barbarianism, is like some plunder-laden prey. She is the object of unbridled regard, a living bait, the passive realization of an ideal.... No other female occupation contains such potent impulses to moral disintegration as this one, applying as it does the outward signs of riches to a poor and beautiful girl.”
—Colette [Sidonie Gabrielle Colette] (18731954)