The term Senators can refer to:
- The members (or legislators) of a senate
- The Ottawa Senators, a National Hockey League ice hockey team based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- The Washington Senators (disambiguation), the name of multiple defunct Major League Baseball teams based in Washington, D.C.
- The Harrisburg Senators, an Eastern League baseball team based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- The Singing Senators, a group of Republican U.S. senators who sang as a barbershop quartet
Famous quotes containing the word senators:
“Gold? Yellow, glittering, precious gold?
This yellow slave
Will knit and break religions, bless th accursed,
Make the hoar leprosy adored, place thieves,
And give them title, knee and approbation
With senators on the bench.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“Michael Corleone: My father is no different than any powerful man. Any man whos responsible for other people. Like a senator or a president.
Kaye: Do you know how naive you sound?
Michael Corleone: Why?
Kaye: Senators and presidents dont have men killed.”
—Mario Puzo (b. 1920)
“When he laughed, respectable senators burst with laughter,
And when he cried the little children died in the streets.”
—W.H. (Wystan Hugh)