Rad may mean:
- Rad (comics), a villainous character in AC Comics's "Femforce"
- Rad (film), a 1986 release about a young BMX rider
- Rad (Transformers), several fictional characters in the Transformers toy line
- Rad (unit), a unit of absorbed radiation dose, largely used in the United States
- Rad (village), in Trebišov District, Slovakia
- Rad, a character in My-Otome
- Radian, a unit of angle
- American slang for cool
- Really Awesome Dude in Dude, Where's My Car?
- Radical, the mathematical operator, is denoted Rad(n)
- FK Rad, a Serbian football club
- RaD Man, a computer artist and historian
- "Rad", a nickname of tanker ace Sydney Valpy Radley-Walters