Pay may refer to:
- A wage or salary earned for work
- The process of payment for goods and services, an aspect of trade
- Waterproofing the seams of a wooden ship
- Puffy AmiYumi, a Japanese pop/rock band
- pay (geology), portion of a reservoir that contains economically recoverable hydrocarbons
- Pay-e Borj, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Pay-e Kal-e Garab, a village in Ilam Province, Iran
- Pay-e Rah, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
PAY can refer to:
- Partido Alianza por Yucatán, a political party in Mexico
- Puffy AmiYumi, a band in Japan
Famous quotes containing the word pay:
“In all unmerciful actions, the worst of men pay this compliment at least to humanity, as to endeavour to wear as much of the appearance of it, as the case will well let them.”
—Laurence Sterne (17131768)
“And learn that the best thing is
To change my loves while dancing
And pay but a kiss for a kiss.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“Orsino. Theres for thy pains.
Feste. No pains, sir, I take pleasure in singing, sir.
Orsino. Ill pay thy pleasure then.
Feste. Truly, sir, and pleasure will be paid, one time or another.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)