Ova or OVA may refer to:
- The plural of ovum, female sex cell or gamete
- Abbreviation of ovalbumin, a protein found in egg whites
- Feminine surname suffix in Slavic-language countries; see Eastern Slavic naming customs
- "Plain" in Turkish, can be found as a suffix in Turkish geographical names such as Çukurova, Akova
- OpenVera Assertion Language, a Hardware Verification Language developed, and managed by Synopsys.
- Original video animation, anime that are released directly to video
- In computing, an OVA (Open Virtualization Archive) is the single-file version of an Open Virtualization Format (OVF) image.
Famous quotes containing the word ova:
“The whole tree itself is but one leaf, and rivers are still vaster leaves whose pulp is intervening earth, and towns and cities are the ova of insects in their axils.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)