National Association can refer to;
- National Association, or "N.A.", the official designation of federally chartered banks in the United States.
- National Association of Base Ball Players, the governing body of early high-level but officially non-professional baseball in the United States.
- National Association of Professional Base Ball Players, regarded by baseball historians as the first professional baseball league. This league split from the National Association of Base Ball Players in 1871 and was replaced after 1875 by the National League.
- National Association (minor league baseball), a minor league baseball league that played during the 1879 and 1880 seasons.
- National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues, the former name of the governing body of Minor League Baseball.
Famous quotes containing the words national and/or association:
“Prestige is the shadow of money and power. Where these are, there it is. Like the national market for soap or automobiles and the enlarged arena of federal power, the national cash-in area for prestige has grown, slowly being consolidated into a truly national system.”
—C. Wright Mills (19161962)
“With all their faults, trade-unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed. They have done more for decency, for honesty, for education, for the betterment of the race, for the developing of character in man, than any other association of men.”
—Clarence Darrow (18571938)