Macro (the prefix in the word "macroscopic", meaning large) may refer to:
- Macro (computer science), a set of instructions that is represented in an abbreviated format
- Macro instruction, a statement, typically for an assembler, that invokes a macro definition to generate a sequence of instructions or other outputs.
- Macro photography, a type of close-up photography
- Macro Recordings, a German electronic music label
- Image macro, a picture with text superimposed
- Macroscopic, subjects visible to the eye
- Macro practice or community practice, a type of social work
- Macromanagement, or managing managers
- Macroeconomics, economics at the national level
- Macrosociology, sociology at the national level
- Macrophilia, a fascination with or a sexual fantasy involving giants.
- Macrobiotics, a diet and lifestyle based on eating natural, organic food
- Macronutrients, classes of chemical compounds humans consume in the largest quantities (i.e., proteins, fats, and carbohydrates).