Growler may refer to:
- Growler (electrical device), for testing electric motors.
- Growler (calypsonian), pseudonym of singer Errol Duke.
- Growler (vehicle), an internally transportable vehicle, or a horse-drawn carriage known as a Clarence (carriage).
- EA-18 Growler, a jet fighter.
- USS Growler, one of four ships.
- Officer Growler, a character from The Getalong Gang animated TV series.
- Nickname for the Avro Shackleton aircraft.
Growler may also be:
- A sound-powered telephone used on U.S. Navy ships.
- A house robot in Robot Wars.
- A character type in David Weber's Honorverse.
- A size of iceberg.
- A type of horse-drawn cab.
- A type of beer bottle.
- A unit type in the game VOR: The Maelstrom.
- A Yorkshire artisan pork pie.
- Slang for a hot dog.
- Slang for the act of defecating (as made popular by the TV show MXC).
- Slang for a vagina.