Gott is a German language word meaning god.
Gott is an Icelandic and Swedish word meaning good.
Gott is the surname of:
- Samuel Gott (1614–1671), MP for Winchelsea
- Benjamin Gott (1762–1840), British textile manufacturer
- Daniel Gott (1794–1864), U.S. Representative from New York
- John William Gott (1866–1922), the last person in Britain to be sent to prison for blasphemy
- William Gott (1897–1942), known as "Strafer", British General of the Second World War in the Middle East
- Richard Gott (born 1938), British journalist and historian
- Karel Gott (born 1939), Czech singer
- J. Richard Gott (born 1947), U.S. astrophysicist
- Larry Gott (born 1957), British musician
- Jim Gott (born 1959), U.S. baseball player
Gott may also refer to:
- Gott, Shetland, a village in the Shetland Islands
- Gottschalks, whose stock symbol on the Pink Sheets was GOTT but now is GOTTQ