Firewall may refer to:
- Firewall (construction), a barrier inside a building or vehicle, designed to limit the spread of fire, heat and structural collapse
- Firewall (automobile), the part of the vehicle that separates the engine from the driver and passengers
- Firewall (computing), a technological barrier designed to prevent unauthorized or unwanted communications between computer networks or hosts
It may also refer to;
- Lange (musician), also known as Firewall, the alias of Stuart Langelaan
- Firewall (film), a 2006 thriller film written by Joe Forte, starring Harrison Ford
- Firewall (Henning Mankell novel), a novel by Henning Mankell, featuring Kurt Wallander
- Firewall (Andy McNab novel), a Nick Stone adventure
- Firewall (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Firewall, a song by Steve Vai off his Real Illusions: Reflections album
- Chinese wall, a zone of non-communication between distinct sections of a business, in order to prevent conflicts of interest
- Great Firewall, China's internet censorship firewall
- The Alberta Agenda, also known as the Alberta Firewall, a political proposal for the Canadian province
- An episode of the computer animated series ReBoot titled Firewall.
- A wall inside a kiln, made from fire brick or other refractory furniture that reflects flames from a burner .