Feast may refer to:
- Banquet, a large meal
- A Festival or feria
- Ramadan, Muslim's holy month
- Nineteen Day Feast, a monthly meeting held in Bahá'í communities to worship, consult, and socialize.
- Feast (film), a 2005 horror film from Project Greenlight.
- Feast 2: Sloppy Seconds, first sequel to Feast (film)
- Feast 3: The Happy Finish, second sequel to Feast (film)
- Feast 4, potential third sequel
- Feast (album), the debut album by The Creatures
- Feast Festival, Adelaide's annual LGBT festival
- A day (or the celebration on that day) commemorating a certain saint, in Christianity
- A brand of elaborate choc ice manufactured by the British Wall's ice cream
- the act of eating
- FEAST test used to assess candidates for training as Air Traffic Controllers in Europe.
Famous quotes containing the word feast:
“If you want to feast on sea-dragons flesh, go down to the sea yourself.”
“How charming is divine philosophy!
Not harsh and crabbèd, as dull fools suppose,
But musical as is Apollos lute,
And a perpetual feast of nectared sweets,
Where no crude surfeit reigns.”
—John Milton (16081674)
“A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.”
—Bible: Hebrew Ecclesiastes, 10:19.