Eduardo is the Portuguese and Spanish form of the male given name Edward. It may refer to:
In association football:
- Eduardo da Silva, Brazilian-born Croatian football who currently plays for Shakhtar Donetsk.
- Eduardo Adelino da Silva, Brazilian football player who currently plays for Sociedade Esportiva Recreativa e Cultural Brasil.
- Eduardo Bonvallet, retired Chilean football player who is now a commentator.
- Eduardo dos Reis Carvalho, Portuguese footballer who currently plays for Benfica, on loan from Genoa.
- Eduardo Costa, Brazilian footballer who currently plays for AS Monaco
- Eduardo Gonçalves de Oliveira, Brazilian footballer who currently plays for Schalke 04
- Eduardo Martini, Brazilian footballer who currently plays for AA Ponte Preta.
- Eduardo Ribeiro dos Santos, Brazilian footballer who currently plays for RC Lens.
- Eduardo Ferreira Abdo Pacheco, Brazilian footballer who currently plays for FK Partizan.
In other fields:
- Eduardo Barragan, Colombian boxer.
- Eduardo Castro, Mexican long-distance runner.
- Eduardo Castro Luque, assassinated Mexican politician.
- Eduardo Cojuangco, Jr., Filipino chairman of San Miguel Corporation, the largest food and beverage corporation in the Philippines and Southeast Asia.
- Eduardo Ferro Rodrigues, Portuguese politician
- Eduardo Galeano, Uruguayan journalist and writer
- Eduardo Guerrero, Colombian road cyclist
- Eduardo Jhons, Cuban fencer
- Eduardo Prado Coelho, Portuguese writer
- Eduardo Risso, Uruguayan rower
- Eduardo Saverin, Facebook co-founder
- Eduardo Serra, Portuguese cinematographer
- Eduardo Souto de Moura, Portuguese architect
- Eduardo Valente da Fonseca, Portuguese writer
- Eduardo Kac, American contemporary artist
- Eduardo Discoli, Argentine adventurer
- Eduardo Eurnekian, An Argentine-Armenian billionaire businessman.
- Eduardo, an animated character in the television series Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- Eduardo Martínez, Argentine beach volleyball player
- Eduardo Maruri, Ecuadorian business man and politician
- Eduardo Morales Miranda, Chilean physician and founder of Universidad Austral de Chile
- Eduardo Nicol, Spanish-Mexican philosopher
- Eduardo Panlilio, Filipino politician and former priest, elected governor of Pampanga
- Eduardo Pérez Bulnes, Argentine politician, one of the signatories of the Declaration of Independence
- Eduardo Piccinini, Brazilian butterfly swimmer