Disclosure may refer to:
- World disclosure, a term referring to the way that humans make sense of the world
- Reflective disclosure, a term coined by philosopher Nikolas Kompridis
- Full disclosure, disclosing full information about vulnerabilities
- Disclosure widget, GUI element that is used to show or hide various child elements in the interface
- Key disclosure law, may require individuals using cryptographic software to disclose encryption keys or decrypt data to satisfy law enforcement needs.
- Arts and media
- Disclosure (novel), a 1994 novel written by Michael Crichton
- Disclosure (film), a 1994 film starring Michael Douglas and Demi Moore, based on the Crichton novel
- CBC News: Disclosure, a television newsmagazine series in Canada
- "Disclosure (Stargate SG-1)", a Season 6 episode of Stargate SG-1
- Disclosure (album), a 2012 album by Dutch band The Gathering.
- Disclosure (band), a UK-based garage/electronic duo.
Read more about Disclosure: Other Uses