DIL may refer to:
- 1, 1′-dioctadecyl-3,3,3′,3′-tetramethylindocarbocyanine perchlorate, a chemical compound used as a molecular tracer in connectional neuroanatomy
- Debian-Installer Loader
- Deed in lieu
- Developments in Literacy, a non-profit organization that builds schools in Pakistan
- Developmental Informatics Lab, a research lab at IIT Bombay
- Deutsches Institut für Lebensmitteltechnik e. V. (DIL) - abbreviation for the German Institute of Food Technologies
- Deutsch-Italienisches Fachwörterbuch der Linguistik, ein Fachwörterbuch, un dizionario di Terminologia Linguistica
- Dictionary of the Irish Language
- Drug-induced lupus erythematosus
- Dual in-line package, a type of package for electronic chips
- Direct In Line, a method of distributing incoming trunk calls to certain destinations.
- Dangerously in Love, a 2003 album by Beyoncé
- "Dangerously in Love" (song), a song from the album above, originally recorded by Destiny's Child in 2001
- Presidente Nicolau Lobato International Airport, IATA code DIL
- Disconnected, Intermittent, Limited, (DIL) referring to a category of communications environment typically associated with Ad Hoc networks.