A Dame may be:
- Dame (title), a female title of rank, equivalent to 'Sir' used as the title of a knight
- A title of respect for certain Benedictine nuns equivalent to the male "Dom"
- A pantomime dame
- An old word for the game pieces in the game of draughts (checkers)
- Slang term for any woman
- "Dame" (song), the second single from RBD's third studio album Celestial
- DaME, another name for Dark Avenger's viral polymorphic engine, MtE.
Famous quotes containing the word dame:
“Come dame or maid, be not afraid,
Poor Tom will injure nothing.”
—Unknown. Tom o Bedlams Song (l. 1112)