Coronel may refer to:
- Coronel, Chile a port city in Chile
- Battle of Coronel off the Chilean coast during World War I
- The World War II German auxiliary cruiser HSK Coronel, see German night fighter direction vessel Togo
- Older spelling of colonel
- Coronelismo, a system of machine politics in Brazil during the Old Republic (1889-1930)
- Antonio F. Coronel mayor of Los Angeles from 1853 to 1854.
- Christian Coronel professional basketball player in the Philippine Basketball Association.
- Felipe Coronel, aka Immortal Technique, a Peruvian American rapper and political activist.
- Gregorio Nuñez Coronel Portuguese Augustinian theologian, writer, and preacher.
- Jorge Icaza Coronel writer from Ecuador.
- Juan Coronel Spanish Franciscan missionary.
- Pastor Coronel chief of the Investigations Department, Paraguay.
- Pedro Coronel Mexican abstract painter, sculptor, draughtsman, and engraver.
- Rafael Coronel artist and painter from Mexico.
- Sheila Coronel winner of the 2003 Magsaysay Award for Journalism.
- Stephen Coronel guitarist.
- Tim Coronel Dutch auto racing driver. Twin brother of Tom.
- Tom Coronel Dutch auto racing driver. Twin brother of Tim.