Santa María (with diacritic over the "i") or Santa Maria may refer to:
- The name of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Roman Catholic) or Mary (mother of Jesus), in various languages such as Italian, Portuguese or Spanish
In nautical transport:
- Santa María (ship), ship used by Christopher Columbus in his 1492 voyage across the Atlantic Ocean
- Spanish frigate Santa Maria (F81)
- Aermacchi AL-60, known as AL.60B Santa Maria, an Italian utility aircraft
In music and entertainment:
- Santa María (TV channel), an Argentine Catholic TV channel
- Santa Maria (operetta), an 1896 musical by Oscar Hammerstein I
- "Santa Maria" (song), 1995 song by Dutch singer Tatjana, also Samantha Fox
- "Santa Maria", 1980 song by Oliver Onions (also Roland Kaiser), see Guido & Maurizio De Angelis
- "Santa Maria", 2001 song by Gotan Project
- "Santa Maria", 1976 song by Canadian rock band Trooper (band)
- Santa Maria, a major nordic producer of condiments.
Read more about Santa Maria: People
Famous quotes containing the words santa and/or maria:
“I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.”
—Shirley Temple Black (b. 1928)
“Kidd Dabb: The boat doesnt stop at Santa Maria this trip.
Geoff Carter: Why not?
Kidd: They have no bananas.
Geoff: They have no bananas?
Kidd: Yes, they have no bananas.”
—Jules Furthman (18881960)