Blue eyes may refer to:
- Blue eye color
- Blue-eyes or Pseudomugilidae, a family of fish
- Blue Eyes (manga), a hentai manga by Tohru Nishimaki
- Blue Eyes White Dragon, a fictional monster from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe
- Blueeyes Productions, an Icelandic film production company
- Blue Eyes, a character in the comics series Sin City
- "Blue Eyes" (Elton John song)
- "Blue Eyes", a song by Cary Brothers from the Garden State film soundtrack album
- "Blue Eyes", a song by the International Submarine Band from Safe at Home
- "Blue Eyes", a song by Mika from The Boy Who Knew Too Much
- "Blue Eyes", a song by Within Temptation, a B-side of the single "What Have You Done"
- "Blue Eyes", a song by Gary Numan/Tubeway Army, a B-side of the single "Bombers"
- "Blue Eyes", a jazz album by Miki Matsubara