Bargain could mean some of the following:
- The process whereby buyer and seller agree the price of goods or services. See bargaining.
- An agreement to exchange goods at a price
- Such an agreement where one of the parties thinks the price is very favourable.
- On a stock exchange, an agreement to buy or sell shares
- A notorious spyware also known as Bargain Buddy
- "Bargain" (The Who song) a song by the rock band The Who
- Bargain is the registered trademark of a Tribute Band dressing like and playing the music of The Who
Famous quotes containing the word bargain:
“Generally speaking, we would make a good bargain by renouncing all the good that people say of us, upon condition they would say no ill.”
—François, Duc De La Rochefoucauld (16131680)
“No one should drive a hard bargain with an artist.”
—Ludwig Van Beethoven (17701827)
“I will make a bargain with the Republicans. If they will stop telling lies about Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them.”
—Adlai Stevenson (19001965)