Atticus, a Latin name meaning "Man of Attica", may refer to any of:
- Titus Pomponius Atticus (112/109 BC – 35/32 BC), ancient Roman littérateur / philosopher
- Atticus (philosopher), a Platonist philosopher and author of lost Plato commentary
- Archbishop Atticus of Constantinople (406–425)
- Herodes Atticus (c. 101-177), a Greek rhetorician
- Atticus, Christian martyr (d. 310)
- Atticus Ross, an English musician.
- Atticus Shaffer, an American actor.
- Atticus Finch, a central character in To Kill a Mockingbird
- Atticus Kodiak, a character in multiple novels by Greg Rucka
- Atticus Rhodes, a character in the English dub of the Japanese anime Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Atticus Ogmore, a fellow motorcycling enthusiast, visionary, geologist, creator of the movie set 'Bunkerwerken', and co-director of 'Sad-Sods' Motorcycle Tours Inc
- Atticus, a character in Cicero's De Legibus
- Sir Atticus Moon, a millionaire British businessman and main antagonist of the 2012 TV film Big Time Movie.
- Atticus O’Sullivan The main character from "The Iron Druid Chronicles", the last surviving druid and over 2000 years old.
- Atlas moth, genus Atticus
- Atticus Circle, a non-profit advocating for LGBT issues in Texas
- Atticus Clothing, a clothing line developed by musicians
- Atticus (band), an alternative rock band from Knoxville, Tennessee
- Atticus, a novel by American writer Ron Hansen
- Atticus (anatomy)