Supreme may mean or refer to:
- Supreme (comics), a comic book superhero
- Supreme (cookery), a term used in cookery
- Supreme, Louisiana, a census-designated place in the United States
- Supreme (producer), a hip-hop producer
- Supreme (clothing), a popular skate shop and clothing brand based in New York
- Supreme Records, a record label
- Supreme (song), a song by Robbie Williams
- Supreme, a member of the rap group Representativz
- Supreme, a translation of term Svayam Bhagavan, relating to Krishna
- Supreme, a member of the rap group Looptroop Rockers
- Kenneth McGriff (Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff), convicted drug lord and leader of the defunct Supreme Team
- Any member of the singing group The Supremes
- a muscadine (Vitis rotundifolia) cultivar
Read more about Supreme: See Also
Other articles related to "supreme":
... The Supreme Mathematics is a system of understanding numerals alongside concepts and qualitative representations that are used along with the Supreme Alphabet ... The Supreme Mathematics is thought to be the highest system of mathematics in the NGE, used to give qualitative value to numbers in addition to quantity ...
... Politics and government of Iran Constitution Constitution (1979) Constitution (1906) Leadership Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei Assembly of Experts Speaker Mohammad-Reza ...
... The Supreme Court has jurisdiction to review appeals from the State trial courts and from many State administrative agencies ... In January 2004, the Supreme Court instituted mandatory appeals on the final decisions on the merits from the Family Division and the District, Probate and Superior Courts, under Supreme Court Rule 7 ... After the briefs are filed, the Supreme Court decides if the case will be decided after oral argument or on the briefs alone ...
... The New Hampshire Supreme Court is the supreme court of the U ... The Supreme Court is seated in the state capital, Concord ... The Supreme Court is the administrative authority over the state's judicial system ...
... Many Iyengars accept Narayana / Vishnu as the Supreme Being (Paramatma), and subscribe to a monotheistic philosophy of a Supreme Being who is the primal, substantive and ... jeevatmas (sentient souls, chit) whose existence is dependent upon the will of the Supreme Being ...
Famous quotes containing the word supreme:
“Alcohol doesnt console, it doesnt fill up anyones psychological gaps, all it replaces is the lack of God. It doesnt comfort man. On the contrary, it encourages him in his folly, it transports him to the supreme regions where he is master of his own destiny.”
—Marguerite Duras (b. 1914)
“We are all bound to the throne of the Supreme Being by a flexible chain which restrains without enslaving us. The most wonderful aspect of the universal scheme of things is the action of free beings under divine guidance.”
—Joseph De Maistre (17531821)
“It is not woman who claims the highest in man. It is a mans own religious soul that drives him on beyond women, to his supreme activity. For his highest, man is responsible to God alone.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)