Supreme may mean or refer to:
- Supreme (comics), a comic book superhero
- Supreme (cookery), a term used in cookery
- Supreme, Louisiana, a census-designated place in the United States
- Supreme (producer), a hip-hop producer
- Supreme (clothing), a popular skate shop and clothing brand based in New York
- Supreme Records, a record label
- Supreme (song), a song by Robbie Williams
- Supreme, a member of the rap group Representativz
- Supreme, a translation of term Svayam Bhagavan, relating to Krishna
- Supreme, a member of the rap group Looptroop Rockers
- Kenneth McGriff (Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff), convicted drug lord and leader of the defunct Supreme Team
- Any member of the singing group The Supremes
- a muscadine (Vitis rotundifolia) cultivar
Read more about Supreme: See Also
Other articles related to "supreme":
... of Iran Constitution Constitution (1979) Constitution (1906) Leadership Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei Assembly of Experts Speaker Mohammad-Reza Mahdavi ...
... The New Hampshire Supreme Court is the supreme court of the U ... The Supreme Court is seated in the state capital, Concord ... The Supreme Court is the administrative authority over the state's judicial system ...
... The Supreme Mathematics is a system of understanding numerals alongside concepts and qualitative representations that are used along with the Supreme ... The Supreme Mathematics is thought to be the highest system of mathematics in the NGE, used to give qualitative value to numbers in addition to quantity ...
... See also Vishishtadvaita and Sri Vaishnavism Many Iyengars accept Narayana / Vishnu as the Supreme Being (Paramatma), and subscribe to a monotheistic philosophy of a Supreme Being who is the primal ... souls, chit) whose existence is dependent upon the will of the Supreme Being ...
... The Supreme Court has jurisdiction to review appeals from the State trial courts and from many State administrative agencies ... In January 2004, the Supreme Court instituted mandatory appeals on the final decisions on the merits from the Family Division and the District, Probate and ... After the briefs are filed, the Supreme Court decides if the case will be decided after oral argument or on the briefs alone ...
Famous quotes containing the word supreme:
“The Supreme Court would have pleased me more if they had concerned themselves about enforcing the compulsory education provisions for Negroes in the South as is done for white children. The next ten years would be better spent in appointing truant officers and looking after conditions in the homes from which the children come. Use to the limit what we already have.”
—Zora Neale Hurston (18911960)
“It was the supreme expression of the mediocrity of the apparatus that Stalin himself rose to his position.”
—Leon Trotsky (18791940)
“Where the heart is, there the muses, there the gods sojourn, and not in any geography of fame. Massachusetts, Connecticut River, and Boston Bay, you think paltry places, and the ear loves names of foreign and classic topography. But here we are; and, if we tarry a little, we may come to learn that here is best. See to it, only, that thyself is here;and art and nature, hope and fate, friends, angels, and the Supreme Being, shall not absent from the chamber where thou sittest.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)