Supreme may mean or refer to:
- Supreme (comics), a comic book superhero
- Supreme (cookery), a term used in cookery
- Supreme, Louisiana, a census-designated place in the United States
- Supreme (producer), a hip-hop producer
- Supreme (clothing), a popular skate shop and clothing brand based in New York
- Supreme Records, a record label
- Supreme (song), a song by Robbie Williams
- Supreme, a member of the rap group Representativz
- Supreme, a translation of term Svayam Bhagavan, relating to Krishna
- Supreme, a member of the rap group Looptroop Rockers
- Kenneth McGriff (Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff), convicted drug lord and leader of the defunct Supreme Team
- Any member of the singing group The Supremes
- a muscadine (Vitis rotundifolia) cultivar
Read more about Supreme: See Also
Other articles related to "supreme":
... The Supreme Mathematics is a system of understanding numerals alongside concepts and qualitative representations that are used along with the Supreme Alphabet ... The Supreme Mathematics is thought to be the highest system of mathematics in the NGE, used to give qualitative value to numbers in addition to quantity ...
... Vishishtadvaita and Sri Vaishnavism Many Iyengars accept Narayana / Vishnu as the Supreme Being (Paramatma), and subscribe to a monotheistic philosophy of a Supreme Being who is the primal, substantive and ... souls, chit) whose existence is dependent upon the will of the Supreme Being ...
... Politics and government of Iran Constitution Constitution (1979) Constitution (1906) Leadership Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei Assembly of Experts Speaker Mohammad-Reza Mahdavi Kani Executive ...
... The New Hampshire Supreme Court is the supreme court of the U ... The Supreme Court is seated in the state capital, Concord ... The Supreme Court is the administrative authority over the state's judicial system ...
... The Supreme Court has jurisdiction to review appeals from the State trial courts and from many State administrative agencies ... In January 2004, the Supreme Court instituted mandatory appeals on the final decisions on the merits from the Family Division and the District, Probate and Superior Courts, under Supreme ... After the briefs are filed, the Supreme Court decides if the case will be decided after oral argument or on the briefs alone ...
Famous quotes containing the word supreme:
“Mankinds common instinct for reality ... has always held the world to be essentially a theatre for heroism. In heroism, we feel, lifes supreme mystery is hidden. We tolerate no one who has no capacity whatever for it in any direction. On the other hand, no matter what a mans frailties otherwise may be, if he be willing to risk death, and still more if he suffer it heroically, in the service he has chosen, the fact consecrates him forever.”
—William James (18421910)
“Only in mens imagination does every truth find an effective and undeniable existence. Imagination, not invention, is the supreme master of art as of life.”
—Joseph Conrad (18571924)
“We must know, if only in order to learn not to know. The supreme lesson of human consciousness is to learn how not to know. That is, how not to interfere.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)