- Suit (clothing), a set of clothing with matching pieces, including at least a coat and trousers
- Formal wear, the general terms for clothing suitable for formal social events
- Boilersuit, or coverall, a loose-fitting one-piece clothing
- Diving suit, for use under water, including:
- Wetsuit, for use in warmer water
- Dry suit, for use in colder water, or where hazardous chemicals may be encountered
- Jumpsuit, a one-piece clothing with sleeves and legs
- Space suit, for use in outer space
- Swimsuit, a clothing for use in water sports or sunbathing
- Catsuit, a skin-tight one-piece clothing
- Environmental suit, a clothing used for a particular activity or environment
- Human suit (also known as Human disguise), in science fiction, a suit of human skin and clothing which an alien wears, to pass as a human
- Ageing suit
Read more about this topic: Suit
Other articles related to "clothing":
... There are no official rules on vestments or clerical clothing ... Therefore, use of clerical clothing by United Methodist clergy varies greatly by location and situation ... Methodist clergy frequently wear clerical clothing on pastoral visits at hospitals and nursing facilities ...
2008-now Taiwan Tourism Bureau 2009-now ALT Clothing Line (PRC) 2009-now Yeli Clothing Line (PRC) 2009-now Coca-Cola (PRC) 2011 Eastern Camel Clothing Line (PRC ...
... Designer clothing is clothing that bears the logo of a recognizable fashion designer ... Tommy Hilfiger, Vera Wang, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Maria Pinto When talking about designer clothing, the highly creative and expensive creations of top fashion designers are ... Rather, designer clothing is typically used to describe clothing that was not designed or made by the top fashion luminary, but bears their name due to a licensing agreement the designer has entered into with a mass ...
... In the EU, chainsaw boots must comply with EN345-2 ... These boots must be to the appropriate EN20345 standard for general safety footwear and must also be distinctively marked as suitable for chainsaw use, according to EN381-3 Protective chainsaw gaiters to EN381-9 over general steel-toe boots are acceptable for occasional users. ...
... The verse occurs in the section introducing John the Baptist with this verse describing his clothing and diet ... The World English Bible translates the passage as Now John himself wore clothing made of camel's hair, with a leather belt around his waist ... of Matthew to give a description of John's clothing and diet shows that both are unusual and worth commenting on ...
Famous quotes containing the word clothing:
“You will feel that you are no longer clothing yourself, you are dressing a public monument.”
—Eleanor Roosevelt (18841962)
“The band waked me with a serenade. How they improve! A fine band and what a life in a regiment! Their music is better than food and clothing to give spirit to the men.”
—Rutherford Birchard Hayes (18221893)
“In the very midst of the crowd about this wreck, there were men with carts busily collecting the seaweed which the storm had cast up, and conveying it beyond the reach of the tide, though they were often obliged to separate fragments of clothing from it, and they might at any moment have found a human body under it. Drown who might, they did not forget that this weed was a valuable manure. This shipwreck had not produced a visible vibration in the fabric of society.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)