PIN may be an abbreviation for:
- Personal identification number, a password used to access an automated teller machine or other secured system
- Blackberry PIN, an eight character hexadecimal identification number assigned to a BlackBerry device
- People In Need (disambiguation) (PIN), various NGOs and charities
- Person In Need of Supervision (PINS), a truant in family court
- PIN diode (p-type, intrinsic, n-type diode), a type of a semiconductor diode
- PIN Group, a German courier and postal services company
- Postal Index Number, used in India, often called a PIN code
- Posterior interosseous nerve, a nerve in the forearm
- Progressive inflammatory neuropathy, a type of neuropathy that causes acute paralysis, weakness, and numbness
- Prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia, a microscopic lesion in the prostate which is thought to be a precursor to prostate cancer
Other articles related to "pin, pins":
... flaw that makes brute-force attacks against PIN-based WPS feasible to perform on WPS-enabled Wi-Fi networks ... between the registrar and enrollee when attempting to validate a PIN ... The PIN is an eight digit number used to add new WPA enrolees to the network ...
... Pin Oak is an unincorporated community in Hampshire County in the U.S ... Pin Oak is located along West Virginia Route 29 between Paw Paw and Forks of Cacapon ... Pin Oak is roughly centered at the intersection of Pin Oak Road (West Virginia Secondary Route 29/3) and Cabin Run Road (West Virginia Secondary Route 29/4) with West Virginia Route 29 ...
... a technique that may allow a corrupt insider at a bank to discover Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) by exploiting a design flaw in the Hardware Security ... PINs for payment cards are usually generated by encrypting the card number under a secret key held securely by the issuing bank ... A decimalization table is then used to convert this value to a PIN with digits in the range 0 to 9, for instance mapping A to 0, B to 1, etc ...
... round Second round Quarterfinals Semifinals Finals Dragon Kid Pin Daniel Mishima 849 Dragon Kid Pin Naruki Doi 956 Naruki Doi Pin Johnson Florida 648 Dragon. 1302 CIMA Sub Michael Iwasa 802 Michael Iwasa Bye - - Susumu Yokosuka Pin Ryo Saito 3000 Shingo Takagi Pin Masato Yoshino 1621 Shingo Takagi Pin Super Shisa 614 Super ...
... OPGA Organic Pin Grid Array FCPGA Flip-chip Pin Grid Array PAC Pin Array Cartridge PGA Pin grid array (also known as PPGA) CPGA Ceramic Pin Grid ...
Famous quotes containing the word pin:
“It is not, truly speaking, the labour that is divided; but the men: divided into mere segments of menbroken into small fragments and crumbs of life, so that all the little piece of intelligence that is left in a man is not enough to make a pin, or a nail, but exhausts itself in making the point of a pin or the head of a nail.”
—John Ruskin (18191900)
“Maybe we were the blind mechanics of disaster, but you dont pin the guilt on the scientists that easily. You might as well pin it on M motherhood.... Every man who ever worked on this thing told you what would happen. The scientists signed petition after petition, but nobody listened. There was a choice. It was build the bombs and use them, or risk that the United States and the Soviet Union and the rest of us would find some way to go on living.”
—John Paxton (19111985)
“To pin your hopes upon the future is to consign those hopes to a hypothesis, which is to say, a nothingness. Here and now is what we must contend with.”
—Angela Carter (19401992)