- The Benko Gambit, 1974, RHM Press ISBN 978-0713429121
- Chess Endgame Lessons, 1990 Revised 2nd Edition
- Winning with Chess Psychology by Pal Benko and Burt Hochberg, 1991, Random House Puzzles & Games ISBN 978-0812918663
- Basic Chess Endings by Reuben Fine revised by Pal Benko, 2003, Random House Puzzles & Games ISBN 978-0812934939
- Pal Benko: My Life, Games and Compositions, by Pal Benko, Jeremy Silman, and John L. Watson, 2004, Siles Press ISBN 978-1890085087
- Pal Benko's Endgame Laboratory, 2007, Ishi Press ISBN 978-0923891886
Read more about this topic: Pal Benko
Other articles related to "book, books":
... artists, 20th and 21st century artists who have created book covers or interior illustrations for books, or who have published their own books or comic books of fantastic art with science fiction or ... Artists known exclusively for their work in comic books are not included ...
... Back in England, Gosse wrote books in his field and out ... Gosse penned a succession of books and articles on natural history, some of which were (in his own words) "pot-boilers" for religious publications ... In addition to this he was a skilled scientific draughtsman who was able to illustrate his books himself." Suffering from headaches, perhaps the result of overwork, Gosse and his family ...
... Over the years New Scientist has published several series of books derived from its content ... Most recently it has compiled seven books of selected questions and answers from the Last Word section of the magazine and the Last Word website ... of selected material from the first two books, following the unexpected mass-market success of Does Anything Eat Wasps? ...
... The book series does not chronicle any one particular timeframe ... Some of the books focus on characters who, in other volumes, are historical figures (e.g ... Typically, those books are set before the founding of Redwall Abbey ...
... Servranckx (Dilbeek, June 7, 1949) is a Flemish comedian, singer, guitarist, author of comic books and actor ... In 1984, Urbanus and Willy Linthout began writing comic books with an adolescent version of Urbanus himself as the main character ... As of 2007, more than 121 such comic books have been published ...
Famous quotes containing the word books:
“The novel is the one bright book of life. Books are not life. They are only tremulations on the ether. But the novel as a tremulation can make the whole man alive tremble.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)
“In books one finds golden mansions and women as beautiful as jewels.”
“His books are solid and workmanlike, as all that England does; and they are graceful and readable also.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)