National Association can refer to;
- National Association, or "N.A.", the official designation of federally chartered banks in the United States.
- National Association of Base Ball Players, the governing body of early high-level but officially non-professional baseball in the United States.
- National Association of Professional Base Ball Players, regarded by baseball historians as the first professional baseball league. This league split from the National Association of Base Ball Players in 1871 and was replaced after 1875 by the National League.
- National Association (minor league baseball), a minor league baseball league that played during the 1879 and 1880 seasons.
- National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues, the former name of the governing body of Minor League Baseball.
Other articles related to "association, national, associations, national association":
... ACA International Advertising Research Foundation Aerospace Industries Association Air Conditioning Contractors of America Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute Airports Council International Alabama ... Railway Tie Association Receptive Services Association of America Recording Industry Association of America Recreational Software Advisory Council Regional Bond ... Poultry Egg Association United States Telecom Association Vision Council of America Western States Petroleum Association Western States Roofing Contractors ...
... Current Service on Boards National Real Estate Investors Association (serves on board of directors) Current Member of the Following Associations National Association of ...
... teacher placement office at the University of California, Berkeley helped form the National Association of Appointment Secretaries (NAAS) ... for the first time and came as guests of the National Association of Deans of Women (NADW) to a convention sponsored by the Department Superintendence of the National Education Association ... NAAS became the National Association of Personnel and Placement Officers (NAPPO) ...
14, 1875) was a professional baseball player who played as a catcher and center fielder in the National Association of Professional Base Ball Players for three seasons from 1871 ... Prior to his time in the National Association, he played a couple seasons in the league's previous version, the National Association of Base Ball Players, when he played for the Excelsior of ...
... N2O—nitrous oxide NAAQS—National Ambient Air Quality Standards (US) NAESB—North American Energy Standards Board (formerly GISB) NAFTA—North American Free Trade ... NOAA—National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (US) NOI—Notice of Intent or Notice of Inquiry or Notice of Investigation NOPR—Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (US) NORDEL—association of Nordic ...
Famous quotes containing the words association and/or national:
“The spiritual kinship between Lincoln and Whitman was founded upon their Americanism, their essential Westernism. Whitman had grown up without much formal education; Lincoln had scarcely any education. One had become the notable poet of the day; one the orator of the Gettsyburg Address. It was inevitable that Whitman as a poet should turn with a feeling of kinship to Lincoln, and even without any association or contact feel that Lincoln was his.”
—Edgar Lee Masters (18691950)
“A good man will not engage even in a national cause, without examining the justice of it.”
—Samuel Richardson (16891761)