Mall may refer to a pedestrian street, an esplanade (a long open area where people can walk), a shopping mall or Strip mall.
- The Mall, London, the landmark ceremonial approach road to Buckingham Palace
- National Mall, an open-area national park in downtown Washington, D.C.
- The Mall (Cleveland), a 1903 long public park in downtown Cleveland, Ohio
- The Mall, Lahore
- Mall, Ranga Reddy, a village in India
- The Mall Athens, a major shopping mall in the greater area of Athens, Greece
- The Mall (Sofia), a shopping centre in Sofia, Bulgaria
- The Mall (Bromley), a shopping centre in Bromley, South East London, United Kingdom
- The Mall (Kuala Lumpur), a shopping mall located along Jalan Putra in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Joel Mall (born 1991), Swiss football goalkeeper
- "The Mall", a parody soap opera on Victoria Wood's All Day Breakfast
- Mall Airways, regional airline in eastern United States and Canada from 1973 to 1989
- Mall (album), a 1991 by Gang of Four
Other articles related to "mall, malls":
... the opening of Colonie Center, the area's first enclosed shopping mall ... Five more enclosed malls were built in the next ten years, all outside of city limits Mohawk Mall outside Schenectady, Northway Mall across from Colonie Center, Pyramid Mall outside Saratoga Springs ... In 1977 the first mall built within a city was completed the Amsterdam Mall in Amsterdam ...
... Granville Mall is a transit mall and pedestrian mall in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada ... The mall is served on weekdays by trolleybus service operated by TransLink in addition, the SkyTrain's Granville and Vancouver City Centre stations are also ...
... Centre Mall owners announced plans for a 23-building super centre on the property on Barton Street East ... Some new buildings will go up before the enclosed mall is torn down ... The redevelopment of Centre Mall is transforming the entire neighbourhood from Ottawa to Kenilworth Avenue ...
... Kyova Mall is an enclosed shopping mall located outside the city of Ashland, Kentucky, USA, in Cannonsburg ... in 1988 as Cedar Knoll Galleria, the mall struggled to keep tenants for several years, eventually becoming a dead mall ...
... Canadian National railway tracks Centre Mall, west end property, stretches East to Kenilworth Avenue North (Canada's first Mall), site of the old Jockey Club ...
Famous quotes containing the word mall:
“Finishing schools in the fifties were a good place to store girls for a few years before marrying them off, a satisfactory rest stop between college weekends spent husband hunting. It was a haven for those of us adept at styling each others hair, playing canasta, and chain smoking Pall Mall extra-long cigarettes.”
—Barbara Howar (b. 1934)
“A father ... knows exactly what those boys at the mall have in their depraved little minds because he once owned such a depraved little mind himself. In fact, if he thinks enough about the plans that he used to have for young girls, the father not only will support his wife in keeping their daughter home but he might even run over to the mall and have a few of those boys arrested.”
—Bill Cosby (20th century)