Lobby may refer to:
- Lobby (room), an entranceway or foyer in a building
- Lobbying, the action or the group used to influence a viewpoint to politicians
- Lobby (food), a thick stew made in North Staffordshire, not unlike Lancashire Hotpot
- Lobby (band), a Slovak Eurodance band
- The Lobby, (UK) parliamentary journalists receiving privileged political access in exchange for sourcing anonymity
Read more about Lobby: People With The Surname
Other articles related to "lobby":
... serve only two floors The first floor lobby, and the sixth floor lobby, which duplicates the first floor almost exactly ... the dormitory, as the stairs would pass by lobby doors ...
... lobby spanning three distinct levels ... gallery while another staircase takes patrons to the TXU Lobby and the Bank of America Hall ...
... Lobby Lud, a fictional character invented in August 1927 by the British newspaper Westminster Gazette ...
... The Lobby is an improvisational comedy group based in Southern California ... of many members who perform on a rotating basis, The Lobby is a small, close-knit group ... The Lobby also irregularly puts up a podcast, which further allows their audience to connect with the players ...
... to directly join a connected PSN friend's Lobby, or to select a bookmarked Lobby ... dashboard's right Option panel under the "World A - lobby 01" form ...
Famous quotes containing the word lobby:
“The indifferent clerk he knowing what was going to happen
The lobby zombies they knowing what
The whistling elevator man he knowing
The winking bellboy knowing
Everybody knowing! Id be almost inclined not to do anything!”
—Gregory Corso (b. 1930)
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
—Bible: New Testament Jesus, in John, 8:32.
These words are inscribed on the wall of the main lobby at the CIA headquarters, Langley, Virginia.