Lifetime may refer to:
- Life expectancy, the length of time a person is expected to remain alive
- Mean lifetime, a certain number that characterizes the rate of reduction ("decay") of a particle of an assembly
- Service life, a product's expected lifetime, or the acceptable period of use in service
- Object lifetime, in object-oriented programming, the time between an object's creation until the object is no longer used
- Lifetime (TV network), a women’s cable television programming network
- Lifetime (Canada), the Canadian version of the TV channel of the same name.
- Lifetime Products, a manufacturer of tables, chairs, outdoor sheds, utility trailers, and residential basketball equipment
Read more about Lifetime: Music
Other articles related to "lifetime":
... Lifetime (band), an American melodic hardcore punk band from New Jersey The Tony Williams Lifetime, a pioneering jazz fusion group led by drummer Tony Williams "A Lifetime", a song on Better ...
... emotional and cast to the hilt with cameos for actresses, "Living Proof" rises above most Lifetime movie fare...There's also some nice camaraderie among the women patients, who are ... promote the network's "Stop Breast Cancer for Life" public-awareness campaign.Lifetime movies often get a bad rap...but every once in awhile, they genuinely do some good by ...
... Lifetime Movie Network (LMN) is a cable channel that is a subsidiary of A E Television Networks, LLC ... Many, though not all of its movies are Lifetime originals first shown on Lifetime ...
... aimed in a similar direction to the Lifetime Homes Standards, but generally not going quite as far ... The Code for Sustainable Homes (Level 6) includes the Lifetime Homes Standard ... A revised version of the Lifetime Homes Standard was published on 5 July 2010 in response to a consultation, introduced to achieve a higher level of practicability for volume developers ...
... Lifetime Movie Network launched on June 29, 1998 ... as LMN in 2007, and re-added the full name in mid-2008 in Lifetime Networks's attempt to broaden their brand beyond what it previously had been ... Although it set ratings records for Lifetime, the movie was not received well by critic Alec Harvey of The Birmingham News, who called the movie "slopp ...
Famous quotes containing the word lifetime:
“Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure.”
—Tony Benn (b. 1925)
“A lifetime of doing good is not enough; one day of doing evil is too much.”
“Natural law is only whatever happens in your lifetime within fifty miles of you.”
—Marcy. As quoted in The Girl I Left Behind, Introduction, by Jane OReilly (1980)