Lifetime may refer to:
- Life expectancy, the length of time a person is expected to remain alive
- Mean lifetime, a certain number that characterizes the rate of reduction ("decay") of a particle of an assembly
- Service life, a product's expected lifetime, or the acceptable period of use in service
- Object lifetime, in object-oriented programming, the time between an object's creation until the object is no longer used
- Lifetime (TV network), a women’s cable television programming network
- Lifetime (Canada), the Canadian version of the TV channel of the same name.
- Lifetime Products, a manufacturer of tables, chairs, outdoor sheds, utility trailers, and residential basketball equipment
Read more about Lifetime: Music
Other articles related to "lifetime":
... requirements aimed in a similar direction to the Lifetime Homes Standards, but generally not going quite as far ... The Code for Sustainable Homes (Level 6) includes the Lifetime Homes Standard ... A revised version of the Lifetime Homes Standard was published on 5 July 2010 in response to a consultation, introduced to achieve a higher level of practicability for volume developers in meeting ...
... Lifetime Movie Network (LMN) is a cable channel that is a subsidiary of A E Television Networks, LLC ... Many, though not all of its movies are Lifetime originals first shown on Lifetime ...
... Lifetime (band), an American melodic hardcore punk band from New Jersey The Tony Williams Lifetime, a pioneering jazz fusion group led by drummer Tony ...
... Living Proof" rises above most Lifetime movie fare...There's also some nice camaraderie among the women patients, who are introduced as the song "Say a Little Prayer" appropriately plays in ... helping promote the network's "Stop Breast Cancer for Life" public-awareness campaign.Lifetime movies often get a bad rap...but every once in awhile, they ...
... Lifetime Movie Network launched on June 29, 1998 ... as LMN in 2007, and re-added the full name in mid-2008 in Lifetime Networks's attempt to broaden their brand beyond what it previously had been ... Although it set ratings records for Lifetime, the movie was not received well by critic Alec Harvey of The Birmingham News, who called the movie "sloppy and uneven ...
Famous quotes containing the word lifetime:
“During the first formative centuries of its existence, Christianity was separated from and indeed antagonistic to the state, with which it only later became involved. From the lifetime of its founder, Islam was the state, and the identity of religion and government is indelibly stamped on the memories and awareness of the faithful from their own sacred writings, history, and experience.”
—Bernard Lewis, U.S. Middle Eastern specialist. Islam and the West, ch. 8, Oxford University Press (1993)
“Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure.”
—Tony Benn (b. 1925)
“Not many appreciate the ultimate power and potential usefulness of basic knowledge accumulated by obscure, unseen investigators who, in a lifetime of intensive study, may never see any practical use for their findings but who go on seeking answers to the unknown without thought of financial or practical gain.”
—Eugenie Clark (b. 1922)