Lifetime may refer to:
- Life expectancy, the length of time a person is expected to remain alive
- Mean lifetime, a certain number that characterizes the rate of reduction ("decay") of a particle of an assembly
- Service life, a product's expected lifetime, or the acceptable period of use in service
- Object lifetime, in object-oriented programming, the time between an object's creation until the object is no longer used
- Lifetime (TV network), a women’s cable television programming network
- Lifetime (Canada), the Canadian version of the TV channel of the same name.
- Lifetime Products, a manufacturer of tables, chairs, outdoor sheds, utility trailers, and residential basketball equipment
Read more about Lifetime: Music
Other articles related to "lifetime":
... cameos for actresses, "Living Proof" rises above most Lifetime movie fare...There's also some nice camaraderie among the women patients, who are introduced as the song "Say a Little Prayer ... promote the network's "Stop Breast Cancer for Life" public-awareness campaign.Lifetime movies often get a bad rap...but every once in awhile, they genuinely do some good by doing well." The Denver ...
... Lifetime Movie Network launched on June 29, 1998 ... channel rebranded as LMN in 2007, and re-added the full name in mid-2008 in Lifetime Networks's attempt to broaden their brand beyond what it previously had been ... Although it set ratings records for Lifetime, the movie was not received well by critic Alec Harvey of The Birmingham News, who called the movie "sloppy and uneven ...
... Part M of the Building Regulations includes requirements aimed in a similar direction to the Lifetime Homes Standards, but generally not going quite as far ... The Code for Sustainable Homes (Level 6) includes the Lifetime Homes Standard ... A revised version of the Lifetime Homes Standard was published on 5 July 2010 in response to a consultation, introduced to achieve a higher level of practicability for volume developers in ...
... Lifetime (band), an American melodic hardcore punk band from New Jersey The Tony Williams Lifetime, a pioneering jazz fusion group led by drummer Tony Williams "A Lifetime", a song on Better Than Ezra's 2001 ...
... Lifetime Movie Network (LMN) is a cable channel that is a subsidiary of A E Television Networks, LLC ... Many, though not all of its movies are Lifetime originals first shown on Lifetime ...
Famous quotes containing the word lifetime:
“Sometimes a neighbor whom we have disliked a lifetime for his arrogance and conceit lets fall a single commonplace remark that shows us another side, another man, really; a man uncertain, and puzzled, and in the dark like ourselves.”
—Willa Cather (18731947)
“The world, unfathomably fair,
Is duller than a witlings jest.
Love wakes men, once a lifetime each;
They lift their heavy lids, and look;
And, lo, what one sweet page can teach,
They read with joy, then shut the book.”
—Coventry Kersey Dighton Patmore (18231896)
“A lifetime of cleverness can be interrupted by moments of stupidity.”