Faction or factionalism may refer to:
- Political faction, a group of people connected by a shared belief or opinion within a larger group
- Clan (computer gaming) or Guild, an association of players of multiplayer games
- Faction (literature), a type of historical novel rooted in fact
- Faction (Planescape), political factions in the game Planescape
- Guild Wars Factions, a 2006 computer game developed by ArenaNet
- FACTION 28, a music channel on Sirius Satellite Radio
- The Faction, a punk rock band
- Red Faction, a 2001 computer game developed by THQ
- Faction (Sirius XM)
Other articles related to "faction, factions":
... On June 4, 2010, first footage of Red Faction Armageddon debuted in the form of a short teaser trailer on GameTrailers ... announced it was dropping the long running Red Faction franchise and no more installments are in development ... over the latest game in the franchise, Red Faction Armageddon ...
... Bring the Noise (Pump-kin Edit) - 337 "Bring the Noise (S-faction Edit) - 332 "Bring the Noise (Pump-kin Remix) - 638 "Bring the Noise (S-faction Remix) - 657 "Bring the Noise (Pump-kin ...
... The Sarim faction, which suffered a series of political defeats during the reign of Yeonsangun, Jungjong, and Myeongjong gained the control of the government in Seonjo's reign ... Western faction also eventually split into Old Learning and New Learning factions ... The change in power between these factions were often accomplished with charges of treason and were accompanied with bloody purge, initiating a cycle of ...
... Throughout the Dynasty, various regional and ideological factions struggled for dominance of the political system ... The factions evolved and shifted with the generations ... In the earliest years of Joseon, tension between the capital faction and the Yeongnam-based Sarim faction predominated ...
... Communist League of India (Marxist-Leninist), was founded by a faction of the Central Reorganisation Committee, Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) -Ram Nath ... Over the years this party got divided into numerous different factions ... The first faction, led by Ramnath, publishes 'Lal Tara' in Hindi ...
Famous quotes containing the word faction:
“A state of war or anarchy, in which law has little force, is so far valuable, that it puts every man on trial. The man of principle is known as such, and even in the fury of faction is respected.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)