Member may also refer to:
- Elected official
- Member of Parliament
- Element (mathematics), an object that belongs to a mathematical set
- Object-oriented programming term
- Field (computer science)
- Method (computer science)
- Member variable
- Limb (anatomy), an appendage of the human or animal body
- A euphemism for "penis"
- Structural component of a bridge
- Member (local church), person belonging to a local church
- Person belonging to a club
- Person belonging to a Board of Directors
- The Members, a British punk band
- Military jury, referred to as Members in military jargon
- User (computing), person making use of a computing service, especially on the Internet
- Member (geology), a component of a geologic formation
Other articles related to "member, members":
... A former member of the armed forces, he was involved in Hugo Chávez's February 1992 Venezuelan coup d'état attempt ... He became a leading member of Chavez's Movimiento V República (MVR), and remains a leading member of the United Socialist Party of Venezuela into which MVR was merged in 2007 ... In 2010, he was elected a member of parliament by his home state of Monagas ...
... Dominica is a member of the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) ... (the East Caribbean dollar) to all eight members of the ECCU ... regulates and supervises commercial banking activities in its member countries ...
... as African Green Monkey Von Flores as Ray (ACT UP member) Scott Hurst as Michael (ACT UP member) Duncan McIntosh as Ross (ACT UP member) Real-life television ...
... Comprising approximately 1300 (and possibly up to 2000) member galaxies, the cluster forms the heart of the larger Virgo Supercluster, of which the Local Group is an outlying member ... Many of the member galaxies of the cluster are visible with a small telescope ... Its brightest member is the elliptical galaxy Messier 49, located in one subunit of the cluster ...
... Name Position Term ends References Comments Stavros Anthony 4th Ward Council member 2013 Ricki Barlow 5th Ward Council member 2015 Carolyn Goodman Mayor and Council ...
Famous quotes containing the word member:
“Luckless is the country in which the symbols of procreation are the objects of shame, while the agents of destruction are honored! And yet you call that member your pudendum, or shameful part, as if there were anything more glorious than creating life, or anything more atrocious than taking it away.”
—Savinien Cyrano De Bergerac (16191655)
“The essence of man is, discontent, divine discontent; a sort of love without a beloved, the ache we feel in a member we no longer have.”
—José Ortega Y Gasset (18831955)
“I declare Billy. I like you so much personally I wish I could vote for you. But bein a member of the Grand Army of the Republic, I just as leave cut my throat as to vote for a Democrat.”
—Laurence Stallings (18941968)